HEY WELCOME TO POOKEY'S TOPICS

Hey you have made it to pookey's topics.

Here you will experience how i express myself .

So i hope u enjoy ya stay here and have a good time reading my blogs.


Enjoy
Pookey

Monday, January 24, 2011

FINGER SIGNS IN PICS ARE NOYT SEXY!

Hey yal i am soo tired of seeing this middle finger epidemic in all these pics. Somebody tell me do yal really think its sexy or summin. Uhh yal i hate seeing it. Lol it drives me crazy. First off it is not fashionable at all. Second, ladies it is not sexy and not lady like. I  mean really you're wit a group of people and you decide to say hey ima flick tha camera off. Seriously how dumb does that sound. This epidemic really needs to stop its so ugly and not even cute. This blog is not ganna be that long because im soo tired. So folks plz keep in mind throwin middle fingers up in pics is so played and lame.

1 comment: