HEY WELCOME TO POOKEY'S TOPICS

Hey you have made it to pookey's topics.

Here you will experience how i express myself .

So i hope u enjoy ya stay here and have a good time reading my blogs.


Enjoy
Pookey

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION

Well i was sitting here thinking bout my new year's resolution, and i thought about it. We always make these resolutions whether its loosing weight, eating right, or watever, but we never stick to it. i just said well hell my resolution is ganna be actually keeping my resolution this year. which is apply for spring classes at my local junior college. Getting into a nursing program, get good grades and actually go to a nursing school. so yea that seem pretty realistic to me dont ya think. Oh and loosing sum pounds wouldnt kill me haha. Well those are my lil thoughts for now. be good. be blessed. be safe. i will be back with something funny to talk about.  Thanks for reading. 

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you do get into classes!!! :) And losing some weight wouldn't kill me either!!

    ReplyDelete